By using this site and its information and forums,
you hereby agree to the terms of this site and any changes made to this
disclaimer at any time. By entering this site, you hold this
site and it's affiliates not legally responsible for any damages due to
advice given here. This site and it's affiliates takes no responsibility
for consequences of any actions that arise from advice given. Any opinion
is given with information provided by you and can not be taken as absolute.
All repairs should be undertaken by a competant and qualified technician. By using this site, you understand and agree that all advice given and followed are at your own risk and do not hold this site or it's affiliates responsible for any damages.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this
bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory,
inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually
oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative
of any law.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. Federal
law, specifically the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C.A �230,
states that websites are immune from any liability for statements authored
by others. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or
usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any
We cannot, nor do we monitor sites who we have linked to and are not accountable for their actions. Please use common sense or ask for confirmation from someonse before accepting advice from someone you do not know. While we try and link only with those sites who meet our expectations, some things get by us and that is at your own risk.
THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. "batauto.com" or it's affiliates further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics,links or other items contained within these materials. "batauto.com" or it's affiliates shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this server is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of "batauto.com" in the future.
All information presented on this
site is for educational and research use only
and is only presented as a guide.
a) any areas on the site where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to bulletin board message forums.
b) the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
c) the content of those sites that we have links to. It is not our responsibility to monitor or keep track of the information on those sites which we have links to. It is your responsibility to confirm information you are given by anyone on the internet.
BAT Auto Technical also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any materials that are posted to the site by users.
BAT Auto Technical may edit, alter, delete or remove any postings for any reason, at their discretion, without notice to you and without justification to you.
If you post a link, we will decide if it may stay or not. If it is a "Look at my site" link, it will be removed. If it is a link that will help someone, it will probably be left alone. We may remove posted links at our discretion.
We do NOT allow posting links to other forums.
If you post a link to another automotive forum or sites that are largely automotive forums, where the link is to their forum or not, the entire post will be removed.
We do NOT allow advertising in the forums unless it is pre-approved by us.
Posts made on this site become the property and copyright of BAT Auto Technical and may not be reprinted without the expressed written consent of BAT Auto Technical.
By using this site you agree to these terms. "batauto.com"or it's affiliates assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials or for the content or material posted on the forums.
By submitting content to batauto.com, you are permanently granting to batauto.com
all rights to your posts, including the copyright interest in your posts
and the right to modify your posts, and to use them commercially or in any
other way deemed appropriate by batauto.com. You are also assigning to batauto.com
the right to seek to enjoin third parties from using or reproducing your
posts. You agree not to assert any copyright or other proprietary right
in your posts, and you agree that batauto.com may use, copy, distribute,
transmit, publicly display or perform, reproduce, edit (for format and length),
translate and/or reformat your posts (in whole or in part) in perpetuity,
for any purpose, in any or all media worldwide, and that batauto.com may
attribute your posts to you. Since batauto.com owns all rights to the posts
made by all posters and members, you agree not to reprint or post any posts
on any other web site or in any other media, or to make any use of any posts
in any other manner without batauto.com's written consent. You may, however,
display a link to, or the address of, the batauto.com page on which any
We enforce a very strict policy regarding solicitation
of our members by Forum users.
- Users may not use the Forum for commercial gain. Except in Automotive Products Forum.
- Users may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website, including informational pages.
- Users may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages which they have a commercial interest in, these include commission or referral hyperlinks.
- Users may not direct others to ANY other forum, unless specifically apporved by us first.
- Users may not use the Forum to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with.
- Users may not use discussions to recommend or praise other product or services, or any company, unless you have directly used them before. This includes companies recommending other companies.
- Users may not solicit the membership for feedback or suggestions on their product or services, Except in the Automotive Products forum.
- Users may not use a "signature" with plan descriptions or any pricing information at the end of Forum messages.
Signatures must be kept to a maximum of four lines. Signature may not contain any URLs, unless approved by us and no links to other threads or posts.
- Users may not use the Forum to solicit users for any project or purpose external to the Forum; public, private, or commercial. Most importantly our userbase is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
- Users may not instruct users to check your e-mail or inform them that they've got mail or any variant thereof.
- Users may only discuss details about their company and/or product offerings when the thread starter or poster has made direct reference to their company and stated something untrue or misleading or something which clearly needs clarifying, the response must be in direct reference to the point discussed only and contain no added promotional information and/or fluff. It is advisable when in the above scenario to contact us first. Unless posted in the Automotive Products Forum.
We take the "be polite" rule VERY seriously! We do not
tolerate ANY rudeness. Any member or user who is intentionally unpleasant
or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion), and if the member
or user offends again the member or user will be banned without warning.
Finally, any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate
ban from the site.
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, BAT Auto cannot determine the accuracy of information that may be uploaded to the Forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by users in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Users are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.