2001 doge caravan transmission problems can anyone help please???

Hello I have a 2001 dodge grand caravan sport 3. 3L I am having problems with my transmission because when I drive it statys stuck in 2nd gear and will not chnge. I have had the solenoid pack replaced, the input and output speed sensors replaced and it is still doing the same thing. I tried the key turn to get the codes and I got P1684 and P0700. I don't know what to do now I am so frustrated and lost. Please anyone help. I was told that I need to have my TCM cleared of these codes then it will drive like it is suppose to I just don't know what to do.

How did you get the codes ? Was a scanner used ? It sounds like your trans is in limp mode to prevent it from burning up. P0700 Automatic Transmission System Malfunction Detected.
Does the speedometer work correctly ? Is there a check engine light on ?

P1684 Battery Has Been Disconnected - With Automatic Transmission

Tests/Procedures: 1. There are a few causes of this fault code. The Transmission or Electronic Automatic Transaxle (EATX) relay has a slower than normal response time causing the Transmission Control Module (TCM) to set solenoid codes. Testing the response time of the transmission or Electronic Automatic Transaxle (EATX) relay is usually unreliable. A quick test is to swap the relay with an identical relay on the vehicle or just replace it and retest.

2. The transmission solenoid pack has a solenoid winding that has higher or lower than normal resistance. Unplug the 8-way solenoid pack connector and check the resistance of each of the solenoid windings. Normal resistance is 1- 3 ohms. Replace the solenoid pack if one or more solenoid windings have higher than normal resistance.

3. The TCM has one or more failed solenoid drivers. A lab scope may be used to show that one or more solenoid drivers in the TCM is not fully grounding the solenoid while it is automatically performing the diagnostic test on it. The TCM is constantly monitoring the performance of the solenoids that are not currently being energized. Replace the TCM if one or more solenoid drivers are found to be defective.
Potential Causes: Solenoid Pack
TCM
Transmission Mechanical Problem
Transmission Relay

Hope this helps

Hello I got those codes using the key turn method. But I also went to Auto Zone and had the scanner put on my van and the code they got was P0605 meaning there was a failure with the ECM. I really want to know if the ECM and TCM are the same thing. When I went to Dodge dealership about my selenoid pack they told me that I did not have a TCM on my van but I have and ECM