2004 kia sedona p0446

Hi all!

New to this forum but I was hoping I could find some help here. I was recently driving to town and my wifes van had its check engine light come on. I took it to Autozone and they said it was reporting a code p0446. After some digging I noticed there is a TSB for this code #006, also found as NHTSA 10016851. We are fairly strapped for cash this month and I was wondering if I could get some advice as to if this is something I can fix or is it even something that needs to be repaired soon?

Any help or pointing in a good direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brianb

There is a tsb about the CCV filter getting plugged and setting the code...Jim

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello there i had this code about 2month ago after running into a snow drift, the mechanic cleared the code and it has never come back. But last week my van started to act up it will not idle right always revving up and down until it finally stalls out if you can get it into drive before it stalls it hesitate real bad doesn't want to move, i had a code that was for the mass air flow sensor it was changed but still running the same, would this p0446 code make the van run this bad? is there some thing i should tell the guys in the garage to look at because they are just guessing what the problem is, last time i spoke with them they thought it might be my computer. any help would be great Thanks.