2008 Saturn Vue XE low oil pressure warning

infj23

Wow, Summer, ,that it the same problem we have. The oil pressure light comes on at other times as well, but one thing that will surely set it off is using the windshield washer. To answer your question, no--never did come up with a fix for this.
However, my daughter (primary driver) did figure out how to stop the chime. Unbuckle the seat belt. This causes the car to switch from oil pressure chime to seat belt chime. Then, buckle back up and the chime stops.

My mechanic laughed when I told him this. I have an appointment on Thursday. I’ve only had the car for a few days so I can’t really say if it happens at other times, but definitely when I try to use the washer fluid. I will post my update after the appointment, stay tuned lol :)

My mechanic laughed when I told him this. I have an appointment on Thursday. I’ve only had the car for a few days so I can’t really say if it happens at other times, but definitely when I try to use the washer fluid. I will post my update after the appointment, stay tuned lol :)
Hi Summer, did you find anything? Having same issue.