2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5

Make
Nissan
Model
Maxima
Year
Miles
Engine
The car runs fine at first start however as soon as it warms up the engine rpm go up and down. This happens only at idle.

I should have also mentioned that besides the engine rpms going up and down, it idles very erratically and occasionally it will shut off.

©hester

Please find out what the code(s) is/are. Auto Zone/O'Reily type parts stores would be able to scan the codes for you if you don't have access to a scan tool. Please post back with the results.

Thx

Give us the actual codes, not a description. Many parts guys give you a verbal account of the code. We need the actual code number to be helpful.

grcauto

Codes are good to know. I'm going to take a stab at the IAC since it's at idle only. Codes will tell us.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
@hailty84. thx for the interest in past threads. But I think we can safely say the OP either got it fixed or is living with a loping idle and occasional stalling.

One thing is for sure, he or she was not interested in a final fix as he did not post back. Maybe we asked too many pertinent questions (which in my mind is we did not even start to diagnose due to lack of info) and he decided to go some other site for better google is your friend answers.