'97 F150 ABS light

Nickb2,, I think I'll think with my wallet and take your advice. Truck stops fine with the light on. Cheapest fix would be to remove the light!! LOL Thanks again for your wisdom and other neat stuff!!

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I am just a funny guy. It's friday, I am well into a case of very well merited beer.

Have fun with the new/used truck, I will check out your other thread, I think you posted on that. I will be a bit more serious, and be more apt to give you a proper help on what you can actually do. Until then, have fun. Learn french and laugh with us northern tuff guy's

billr

wrench
Staff member
Look up a description of the Ford Model T pedal operation, it was very much different than anything else. I don't think there is any throttle pedal at all...

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Shyte, Billr to the rescue. Yes, a front crank like that is a very different beast.

I was only trying to hit home a nail that was already driven. I was talking to my mother on the telphone last night, and she confirmed it was a 1930is chevy, not a caddy. Any way, for future reference, don't take my word literally like the bible, that will get you no where with an atheist like me.

My rant rant and rave was more a wake up call than a history lesson.

This tune I want for you and your significant other down there in calif.

She has lungs!:eek: Kind of like Celine Dion in las vegas.

billr

wrench
Staff member
The crank on the front is the least of the difference. Those three pedals on the floor are what I was talking about! The left one especially, where all the way down is "low", all the way up is "high" and mid-way is neutral. Let's hope there is a pretty wide "dead zone" for N between L and H.