ABS light intermittently comes on and stays lit on startup.

grcauto

The sensor,actually it's a switch, on the end of the MC is for the CC. If you have the trac assist there's a pressure sensor on the brake booster. Your vehicle doesn't support the Advance Trac. The only way to solve your issue is to get it scanned with a different tool. The Rotunda tool is the factory scan tool for Ford. The only thing I can suggest is to clean up the tone rings and take the connectors off the ABS module and spray them with GOOD electrical contact cleaner and apply dielectric grease and plug them back in. If you still have problems you'll need to get it scanned to see what is going on.

jr31

I checked the brake booster, there is no pressure sensor. I will look into getting it scanned with a better tool and let you know what I find. I know it's not the tone rings or the front abs sensors, they've already been cleaned/inspected when I did the brake job. I'm not sure about the rear sensor in the differential though. I might just replace that while I'm under there messing with the abs module. Thanks again for the help!