Audew 12V Digital Tire Inflator Review

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
On the down side of gun law in canada, they still come in from windsor via michigan and other USA local places. While I was getting treated, 3 ppl died, many other wounded. While I was getting my clothes cut off my person because they were looking for other wounds I may not account for, 2 of the stretchers that went by were DOA cases, 3rd one dies a few minutes later. Some idiot killed his own sister in a drive by shooting not two street corners from where my french arse was getting totaled in by gang related ppl I have nothing to do with. No less, with a hammer.

The only word that comes to my mind to describe my assault. Gratuit. Which in french, not only means freebie, but also doubles for the word "senseless".

Real facts as they were related to me later on next morning was not what I initially thought. Two different shootings went down not 2 minutes from each other.

Here is a story of the first DOA I saw, the other two were related to a different saga. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-guilty-of-murder-in-leslieville-bar-shooting-1.897896

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
If there is anyone here who has a soul, giving to victim funds of senseless violence helps a lot more than you think.

But sometimes, it is not money that is required, a more social approach is actually more helpfull than a wad of cash thrust into the face of a PTSD victim.