Can't find a fuel pump relay.

©hester

As I wrote before, and GRCAUTO seconds, I highly recommend not using the scanner. I just use that when a code may appear from interupting the FP circuit.

I own a autel 908pro. The 906 is awesome also. ;) Good buy on that one.
Thx. I looked at that one. I thought I would get more use with the TPMS function that I would reflashing ECM/PCMs.

©hester

Oh, and slash my remarks on removing - bat. I thought initially, you were doing some removal of intake stuff.

Obviously, you will need battery power to do a full injector cleaning. Those take about a good half hour or more when your used to them. Cus on a GDI, to do a full cleaning, you will also have to go through the air intake boot to remove the shyte on the throttle vane and runners etc. That is what the "S" shaped thing is for.
Hey Nick,

The "s" thing is an atomizer that is positioned in front of the throttle body and allows one to reattach the air intake boot to seal everything back up during the intake cleaning part. The 2013 SRX doesn't not have a fuel pump relay. There is an empty spot for one, it shows one on the back of the cover, but there's no relay. I found the fuel pump fuse and a fuel pump modulator fuse. I will pull the fuel pump fuse.