emissions warranty coverage

my sister bought a2007 dodge caravan,she didn't get the emmisions warranty book. she called a couple of dealers got no help they want her to bring the van in. Any one know if i could get the info online so i could print it for her, thanks.

Gus

wrench
Do you have a problem, or just need the book?

Gus

wrench
Nick, ever been to dealership auctions?....the owners go in there and take all kinds of stuff out of those cars....

Was doing that for a short time, swiping owners manuals is not nearly as bad as one dealer trying to screw another. Ha, a new car dealer would bring a vehicle in and say it sat on the lot for a week and didn't sell is the reason for auctioning off. Major problems are at idle, an easy fix is to glue in a shim and up the idle speed.

Was trying to help a friend in the used car business, he didn't know that much about mechanics, but was a pretty good BSer though. We are not friends anymore, he tried to screw me.

No, and neither does the government. Government really pushes safe sex, so they use a long telephone pole, even with those climbing hooks still attached. :'(

PC

Wow, I feel lucky, bought a nice used vehicle from a new car dealer and it came with all the booklets, pouch, even a CD. They don't come with cigar lighters, but don't care, don't smoke. Surprised the bean counters haven't figured it would be cheaper to burn the owners manual on a CD and use your paper and ink to print it, or cheaper, just download it.

The used 96 Caravan I bought in 99 still has it's "Welcome to your new Caravan" cassette tape in the glove box. I've never played it.

Believer in manuals, have all the owners, warranty, pouches, and even the shop manuals for my four vehicles. 88 Supra is the most complete with new car literature and the parts manual.

Carefully read that section in my warranty manual with a question, if my firmware is messed up with flashram or they come out with a new version, is that covered under the extended emissions warranty. Bet one dealer would say yes while another ten would say no. A rather piece of nebulous literature.