Finding cool used stuff.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Well, sometimes, you just get lucky.

Last week and today, two real gems fell into my hands.

A very reliable bluepoint DVM. Complete with carrying case and even original back up fuses stuck in some foam in the box. Neg lead broke first time I used it but that is probably due to age and the leads being of a firm nature of the 90's compared to flex leads we have now days as technology grows in plastic and or gel tech. But what most impressed me was the design behind the IR1215ti I got this morning for a square 1 bone.

I have been looking everywhere for this holy grail of a ratchet. Up here, these were going for a 500$ cool after quebec tax, and then they got discontinued. 31VSK3JF81L._SX425_.jpg

You simply can't buy this one easy. You wait. The fixabilty if the design is way beyond good. It is military grade.

Oh, and the old DVM

https://bid.auctionbymayo.com/m/lot...ue-Point-MT586AK-Multimate-Digital-Multimeter

abrad

I'm on facesuck quite a bit, and they have a marketplace feature. I've found some good stuff on there. Actually found a radial arm saw for free. Guy posted that it worked until it stopped working. Brought it home and discovered that the safety interlock key was loose. Tightened it up and it works like a champ!