Ford F 750 brakes

MDSKY

I am working on a 05 F 750 single axle dump truck with hydo boost disc brakes and ABS. I replaced the master cylinder . I bench bled the master cylinder and bled the system at each caliper. Now I have very little braking on the rear. The front brakes seem to be fine.There aren't any bleeders on the ABS unit. Any ideas?

tdark

How much fluid you getting at the rear when you pump the brakes? good pressure? Did it have good brakes before you replaced the master cylinder?

MDSKY

Yes there is good flow . The driver's complaint was that the pedal went to the floor at some traffic lights. I may still have air in the ABS unit. Thanks!

I actually had the same problem. I have bled the brakes a number of times, replaced the master, new pads, new rotors....Finally replaced the calipers and problem solved. If it raises again you may have to go for any heavy duty truck repair and service centre like Truckers Assist.

Are you expert of vehicles? In your situation lot of reason can occur but you need to test first the master cylinder pressure and fluid and the callipers and other brake parts.