key programming pin code

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
The star pro gadget is just an eeprom with a basic IC that resembles a 327 IC.

It will store and retrieve pin#'s/

I delved into this in another thread, but forum members said I was going to fast to far. SO, I decided to dial it down a few notches.

Members here either thank god I am not around as much or miss me.

Either way, I don't care, I always come here to give free advice and as much of it as I can.

I believe in a free world where hard work and honesty is compensated. Regardless the form of compensation.

So, on another note, maybe this would be more future proof for your investment.

Will do key programming/pin retrieval and WAY more.

Interesting read. I have a bit bit of a hobby going on.

http://blog.uobdii.com/where-to-get-witech-micropod-2-clone-high-quality-pcb-review/

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
At work I am lucky. I have access to pretty much some nice toys. Frequency readers and such. All our scan/diag tools are up to date and dealer ready. But things may change even worse than before.

Late getting to mid and northern canada, but yeah, legislation is passing without further ado. https://www.realclearpolicy.com/art...o_repair_is_inherent_in_ownership_110391.html

jigfeett

I'm already working with hydrogen cell tech today for heavy duty semi trucks. We won't see diesel go away in my lifetime. I'm just in design and testing mostly software.

jigfeett

Nickb2 thank you great reads, but I'm not spending $500+ to program one key but it could do so much more later on.
I agree with the second read and that is what I am battling now I just want to fix my own car but am hamstrung by proprietary BS. At least there are ways like all programming and information out there.
A tech 2 cost 6K but a clone is $300 but you take a chance it may not work at all and probably will not get a refund, throw the dice friends.
I might get the obd star x100.
More to come.
Thanks