rboettcher

Make
Ford
Model
Mustang
Year
Miles
Engine
I have a 67 Mustang but am experiencing problems with the lights (headlights, taillights, turn signals, interior). I am pretty sure it has to do with a mis-wired harness coming from the steering column, but I don't have a schematic to use to figure it out. Does anyone have a good source?

TIA!

-Rich

grcauto

Your best bet is to clean every ground you can find. Did a google for mustang 1967 wiring diagram. Lots of stuff.

Ha, my ex sure wanted a 1967 Mustang, called it her little pony, also wanted a new home with all the furnishings, busted my bank account so had to buy this thing on time. Before the 24th payment, was already pile of rust.

What a pile of crap that car was, way over powered with a 289, poor steering, suspension, and next to worthless brakes, called it a death trap, but for some strange reason, extremely popular, have a restorer in the next town, has four of them for $27K each, ones with an LT engine disc brakes go for $50K after a ton of rust repair

Never needed a shop manual on the car, warranty was 12 months or 12K miles whichever came first, Motor manual gave the point gap, dwell, and initial timing. Recall the headlamp switch was on the dash, the kind you can't take apart to clean the contacts. Car is over 50 years old, rockauto.com has a lot of headlamp switches