new\used laptop pissing me off

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by nickb2, Oct 29, 2017.

1. nickb2

nickb2 Wrench. I help when I can

Diagnostic tech
    So now my next step is to follow Dabunk and Billr's advice and use my I7 pc station to configure the 2 terra hd with linux, smash that into the laptop, and if it won't take, the bios is now the obvious problem.

At least, that is my take on how this is going to go.

Oh, sorry for any of you who have a kid with more studs and earrings to count. I may have over generalized on these very up right and outstanding ppl that think this is the way to go in life. But I was brought up that tattoos are ok, as long as they are left unseen with a t shirt to the clientelle you are paid to service. Much less orifices in the face I would rather not see stretched to a fashion which makes me want to gag. It is very hard to take someone seriously when he or she has holes the size of golf balls in the nostrils and ears whilst talking tech support.

For any of you who have kids in this gendre. I sincerely hope you have a WAY MORE OPEN MIND THAN I DO.

Cus if I ever see my son going for that, all my hard earned cash going for his college fund is now off limits. AND THAT IS A FACT HE IS VERY WELL ATTUNED TO.