P0174 (corrected)

grcauto

Update: either that weren't it (as Curly on the 3 Stooges used to say), or something changed. I am still getting the same P0174. Now, unlike my recent video, the B2S2 oxygen sensor is now saying about .9 all the time. If cruising at highway speed and I come off the throttle to slow down, it will go to 0. Otherwise, it pretty much stays at about .9 now.
I looked and could not find a vacuum leak. Any other ideas?
Thanks!
David
The rear O2 should be about .7 to .8 and stay steady. When it starts to switch like the front it will set a cat code so it's not the sensor that sets your lean code. That code is due to either excessive air from a leak possibly in the exhaust manifold or down pipe or the sensor is bad. Earlier you posted a P2231 which is a code for the O2 being shorted to it's heater.

I previously called "FIXED" on this one too soon, but I think it really is fixed now.
After a very long time of wrestling with this one, I finally figured it out. The code was setting quickly and every time it set, I would clear the codes. Finally, a new code came up I had never seen before: P2197, B2S1 stuck lean. This was the first time I ever got a Bank 2 Sensor ONE code; every other time it was Bank 2 Sensor TWO. With an indication that B2S1 might be the problem, I replaced it. Problem was instantly solved. No more rough idle, no more misfires, and my gas mileage is back where it was.
Watching the sensor data as I drive, all for oxygen sensors are reporting voltages that are where they should be.
Glad this one is over! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and help.
David