pictures from work

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
This months winner. Can you believe client put 1700$ to keep this thing from wheels flying off. The slop in the front end was unbeleivable. But when you see this gem, you will understand. IMG_20180413_085418.jpg IMG_20180413_085437.jpg IMG_20180413_085513.jpg IMG_20180413_085545.jpg IMG_20180413_085614.jpg

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I am a real fan of wood, I still can`t decide which I like better, that vintage kitchen table chair serving as passenger seat, or the barn yard doors at the rear.

I also like the spring holding up the left front side of bumper, it looked cool when seeing it drive into the bay swinging up and down , oh, and also note that really nice mag wheel. Mind you, it was the only mag wheel on the truck.

Bunjee cords holding up the side view mirrors on both side and best of all, the mysterious vice grips, we still don`t what they are for. Maybe for a disco ball or something that pops out, who knows. :eek: Did I mention bunjee cords, yeah, apparently, this guy must love em cuz they are everywhere on this truck holding something or other somewhat flimsily together. Gives the truck a real cool jiggle aspect when driving it.

You guy`s know I say it here often. In quebec, there are basically no laws when it comes to vehicles. Well here is proof of how lax it can get. This truck apparently serves a purpose. Which I figure is smoking alot of dope but client says it`s for renovating houses. I saw his helper who must be the guy sitting in that safe wooden chair, he looked kind of spooked. You couldn`t pay me enough to work for a boss like that.

OH DID I mention bunjee cords, yeah, I saw a few spare packs in the rear, those are probably for when he does renovations. Nothing better than bunjee cords to square up a wall.

Last edited: