Toyota Hilux 2008 brake pedal goes straight to floor

Problem with brakes going flat to floor- have bled and just replaced my drum brakes, other brakes done also but brake pedal still goes flat to floor????
please could you give me some advice as to what I should do from here???? thank you in advance
toyota hilux

grcauto

What happened that made you work on your brakes? Leak? Did you try bleeding the master cylinder?

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I am guessing a helix is a euro version 2R5 of a tacoma. Only question I have is, is it diesel vac pump or gas engine vac driven booster?

I am also guessing there might be a diesel in there as all if not most have that option where as we don't. Never seen a diesel in a canada tacoma before.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I need to know this as masters may differ from one option to the other. You may have reversed a cup seal in the master when doing the initial bleeding proccess. That could account for your brake pedal going to floor if no outside leaks are found and you are sure no air is left in system. There is no automated bleed process to speak of for the abs unit, not like a GM.