buddyguy

Make
plymouth
Model
grand voyager
Year
Miles
Engine
can someone help me identify an unplugged electrical connector I see hanging down underneath the front end of my car? Its purple with red stripe someone posted some wiring diagrams on my car a while back but I cant see them clearly enough. im just trying to find out whats on that circuit . there are some fairly strict policies where I live on working on my car in the driveway so I thought someone could atleast help me identify what this connector should be pluged into Thanks

Fog lamp wires are Violet /red stripe. Could you be more specific than "underneath the front end"? If I cut your van in half, that connector could be dangling anywhere under the front half.

buddyguy

Fog lamp wires are Violet /red stripe. Could you be more specific than "underneath the front end"? If I cut your van in half, that connector could be dangling anywhere under the fro
Fog lamp wires are Violet /red stripe. Could you be more specific than "underneath the front end"? If I cut your van in half, that connector could be dangling anywhere under the front half.
If you were to look straight up from where the connector dangles it would fall from where the battery would sit. In addition to that the wires that lead to the horn seemed to be wrapped to this connector