02 Ford expedition eatc doesn't work

Make
Ford
Model
Expedition
Year
Miles
Engine
I have a 2002 Ford expedition Eddie Bauer. I have a eatc unit that Quit working all of a sudden. I've noticed. It has a illumination display but it does not power on it does not show the main display. The model of eatc I have is a 1l7h-19c933-aa. I've been trying to find the pin out diagram for this specific vehicle but I've had no luck. I've also noticed that I thought it was the eatc unit and I replaced it but they do not work either. Instead I got a xl7h-19c933-aa from my local Pick-n-Pull. I suspect that these don't work either Jared and I have to have my specific OEM model. I'm unsure if I have 12v power coming in at all, if I knew what pin to look for. So I'm not sure if it even has power or not coming from the harness. looking at it some more I think I've noticed that I got a short in The wire. Is it possible that the wire shorted out the unit. I'm not sure what wire it is but could be possible if any wires shorted it. I'd appreciate any help I could get. This is not letting me receive any heat or AC I don't believe my compressor even kicks on. I've checked every fuse and relay possible and I've even swapped out multiple relays and fuses.

grcauto

Have
I have a 2002 Ford expedition Eddie Bauer. I have a eatc unit that Quit working all of a sudden. I've noticed. It has a illumination display but it does not power on it does not show the main display. The model of eatc I have is a 1l7h-19c933-aa. I've been trying to find the pin out diagram for this specific vehicle but I've had no luck. I've also noticed that I thought it was the eatc unit and I replaced it but they do not work either. Instead I got a xl7h-19c933-aa from my local Pick-n-Pull. I suspect that these don't work either Jared and I have to have my specific OEM model. I'm unsure if I have 12v power coming in at all, if I knew what pin to look for. So I'm not sure if it even has power or not coming from the harness. looking at it some more I think I've noticed that I got a short in The wire. Is it possible that the wire shorted out the unit. I'm not sure what wire it is but could be possible if any wires shorted it. I'd appreciate any help I could get. This is not letting me receive any heat or AC I don't believe my compressor even kicks on. I've checked every fuse and relay possible and I've even swapped out multiple relays and fuses.
I don't currently have the SI for that vehicle. I suggest purchasing a subscription from here. With the SI I'm sure we can figure it out.

I have 2 wire harnesses that connect to the etac. This doesn't seem like it's got all the pins. But then again I'm not too sure. At all

I must admit FORD is not a regular for me so information is limited BUT paying for this type of info is un american, contrary to the web ideals.... our founding father set up a library just for this purpose to share, and now the 21 century library is the web !

Sorry for rant -