1997 525i BMW Code definition Help!!

Hi fellas I having trouble  finding more information about this codes and how to fix it, I scanned the BMW last night and  got P0173, P1189,and P1250  My scanner describes the P1189 and P1250 for the same definition " Malfunction Fuel and Air Metering, For the P0173 "Fuel Trim Bank 2"  I am not sure whats going wrong here but I believe we have a problem in the bank 2 area of the engine or a bad MAF sensor. If some one experienced this  problems I really appreciate you help and would like to know what I need to do here to solve this problem.The engine runs good and idle very smooth. I see or hear no signs of malfuctions engine operation. Thanks in advance Pepe

I may be mistaken on the model but I sure know its a 1997 because its an OBD 2. It was probably 528i but Jim I check thru web sites and seems all BMW models use the same meaning for the codes unless its NOT obd 2.

Probably a 528I...but I don't see a p1250 for that car....those are fuel trim and fuel control codes...I think I would be checking for a vacuum leak or maybe a bad MAF sensor....I don't do a lot of BMW's, so somebody else on here might have some more ideas....Jim