1998 Ford Contour transmission leak

I have this car with a small transmission fluid leak. There are 2 TSB notes on it. One is TSB12119 and the other is TSB99249. I was wondering if any knew the repair for these TSB's or has had the same problem. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Transman

Receptionist & Complaint Dept.
Website
www.edsofvineland.com
Those TSB numbers don't seem to be in any information that I have. Leaks are pretty straightforward though, look for where it is coming out and stop it. Once you see where the fluid is escaping then you can look up bulletins by the application and location if needed. Transman

Thanks Transman, It is really hard for me to see where the leaks are coming from. I am disabled and have paralisys in my left arm and hand. This is my daughter's car and I used to be able to wrench with the best of them. The NHTSA IS 6090198 FOR TSB 99249, and the NHTSA is 613138 is for TSB12119. I reside in Colorado and have had snow on the ground for a month, and cannot get her vehicle into a warm garage where I can see. I lost my job due to my condition and am in desperate need to take care of her.

Your response is well received.

Thank you.

MGB Roadster 1969

Transman

Receptionist & Complaint Dept.
Website
www.edsofvineland.com
That explains why the numbers don't apply to anything I have, these TSB's are pretty useless as far as your vehicle. This is a Gov't agency and there are bulletins for sneezing in the vehicle. I feel for your situation but the best info will be visual inspection. It may be as simple as a bad pan gasket or leaking cooler lines. Consider a repair facility but do your homework, ask everyone you know who they might recommend plus the mailman, local parts house, deli counter person. Make them show you the leak and provide a written estimate for repairs. Good Luck and post results. Transman