1998 Tahoe DTC p1345

Got the code of p1345. Its on a 1998 tahoe with a 5.7lt. I've been doing some reseach on this and I've read the question that 2 people have asked. It was "Did you take it off road and put it in the mud?" and my answer is yes. What is the problem I might be looking for, cause I can't figure it out. The truck runs rough, at idle it backfires out the exhaust. Its undrivable. I also changed out the CKP and CMP. Been reading that some how if you change one or both of these that there is a relearning proceedure. The truck fires right up as soon a you turn the key with no drag or anthing but like I said it runs like its out of time. Just need help on what the mud and water might have to do with it. Got an idea but someone elses might be differant. Oh also it sets off code p0339 and p0341. Thanks

What engine?
On a 5.7 V8.
Code 339 and 341 is for cam and crank sensor circuit problems.
Code 1345 is dist not set right.

What is the cam shaft off set reading?

On code 339 and 341 get a good wiring diagram and repair flow chart for them codes and check all wiring and plugin's on cam and crank sensor circuits.

Also make sure the cam sensor plugin on dist is pluged in good and pins on cam sensor are not bent over.

Post back what you find and how it goes.
Crunch