2014 dodge avenger tranmission leaks

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
The job is done and didn't take very long at all.
Thanks for the notes.
I posted great at 5:55am this morning, a few six packs later and off to work again tomorrow morning for the sixth time this week, thought NOW, was a good tune time for the car gods.

I developed a new bat auto emoticon lingo for trouble shooting. :).

;):beer::cool::p:fixed::D:beer::beer::beer::eek::idea::money::money::money::oops::new::rolleyes:o_O:news::beer::beer::beer::pizza::giveup::beer::beer::beer::idea::coffee::bat:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Also, this song will soon become a classic among us cannucks cuz we now have legal weed across ALL provinces, hence, curbing the outlaws. Coughs (me) on his hasch pipe.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
No car, no pussy, holy coughing on said pipe now!!. Ok, out, that was me digressing.

Kathy, give me push. I got a POS car!! Lovely and classic. Great end to your fix. Thx for being here Jig!!

jigfeett

No worries, this car is a POS but the kid bought it himself and got screwed on the deal but live and learn. I told him I was proud of him going out and making a deal but he should have at least asked what I thought, he had a car with no payment and now has a payment but what can we do for them?

jigfeett

Is it possible to get this forum moved to domestics? and title it transmission leak NOT.....

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I told him I was proud of him going out and making a deal but he should have at least asked what I thought, he had a car with no payment and now has a payment but what can we do for them?

Don't I know it. My son turned 16 in Sept. You want to avoid stuff for them when they come to some sort of age of reason. He wanted a scooter for his 15th. I said sure, why not. Turn it into a father son thing. Ex wife basically told me I was crazy. Plan was shot down cuz as an ex, I have to ask permission. Now that he hit the sweet 16, well, I guess it is like girls that bitch at their fathers about how they can dress the way they want since they are "adults" now.

So I winked at my son, and told him to get a job instead of playing on the Nintendo thing. Well, he got one, been at it for almost a year now. Pretty sure his account will pay for what he wants, on his own dime. It is a lovely thing seeing our family and friends grow this way. It make them more talk-able when they fall short of something. But when it is their money, the magic happens. ;)

This one is for my son.

Last edited:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Btw, son got a trickster?? bmx instead for b day for 15. 360 degree handle bar peg riding things I know nothing of. Every thing he asked for was on the bike, so said the seller. Back in my day, a bmx was a ten speed with re-bar as a straight handle bar. :D

For sixteen, year is not over. Was thinking of giving him one of our two echo's. Depends if he want manual (mine) or auto matic. (not mine). He first needs to succeed driver french ed. :p

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Is it possible to get this forum moved to domestics? and title it transmission leak NOT.....
JordanR or Billr should get that done. They are the two pirinciple admins here. I am just a poster, don't have or want those privileges.

As usual, I hikack stuff. But it is what it is, my sister went back in for emergency surgery last night. She keeps hemoraging from the bowel region. Last night was scary, neghbor found her puking huge quantatied of blood. If not for him, she may have died, cuz at hospital, she was below blood pressure stats for long time. Once they found bleed, got pints of blood, she regained and was able to text me tonight. She is scared this is the end. To be honest, so am I! Shyster, she is only 48. :eek:

. Now they are going to install a shunt to bypass liver that is failing.

Being strong in face of this is not always easy, but with this site, I have overcome homelessness, so I will overcome this and be there the best I can.

Last edited: