2018 Acura TLX brake fluid question

ChevyDude

Update: First of all, thanks for the valuable input. I think I will keep the car and the wife :). I removed all four wheels and inspected the brake pads as well as looked for leaks. The pads still have ~1/4" of pad left and I saw no leaks. Put the car on ramps and crawled underneath looking for the sign of a leak, no el find o a leak o. I don't know much about much, but try to think from a logical perspective. I too would have been shocked that worn pads would be enough to lower the fluid level enough trigger a low sensor. That said, logic also tells me that we don't know what the fluid level was from the factory and what the tolerance looks like. After interviewing the witness it only happened a few times and mostly when exiting the highway and braking harder than normal. And yes, the rear calipers appear to have the electric emergency brake system....I think I will have those done by a pro. Front I may tackle when the time comes. Meanwhile, I will get the fluid flushed by the Honda dealership in a week or so and monitor from there....unless that is the system has different plans.

Again, thanks for the valuable input.