Make
GMC
Model
Acadia Denali
Year
Miles
Engine
3.6L
How to get the navigation system to work again, if the SD card was removed and then reinserted. The card was removed accidentally and after reinstalling it the same vehicle navigation still not working. Any information about how to resolve this problem would be appreciated

NickD

wrench
Not an SD micro SD card holder? If you are wearing polyester, sliding on the seat in dry weather, your body is electrically charged and if you hit the pins on that card, ESD electrostatic discharge can wipe out some of the code.

Was pleased that Hyundai is now putting GPS software on the internet free now that I can download for free. Use to charge 220 bucks for that 32GB SD card. Kids Chrysler dealer need his vehicle to update it and his credit card. Been getting updates for my 16 year old Garmin for free, but this did cut it down from once per month to now every three months.

With storms in northern Wisconsin and road washouts, google maps was the only update how to get from point a to b using country and township roads.

Radio has to be completely off before pulling or plugging in that card.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
mostly, just update it, and get used to your local gm dealer you will be seeing many times soon.

Now most of what I write here hurts mormon ears, but hey, this is actually what I do day in and day out.

Software upgrade available or circumvent

so before I get heat for my comment, you sure got a sweet ride, so for this ride, I do not suggest bat auto.

I suggest more GM authority sites such as this.