87' K5 w/ 305 tbi...seems like low fuel pressure

Long story short....Truck has been sitting up for quite awhile, so I went out with some good gas and battery..fired right up and idled for about 35 mins and cut off. I then poured some gas into throttle body and it fired up, but kinda rough. Truck will fire up, but idle for just a few seconds and cut off, but even then it sounds like it is misfiring. I then changed the plugs (didn't think it would help, but I already had them), fuel filter, cleaned the IAC, checked the fuses. I also checked the injectors and they are spraying ( I can't tell how well they are spraying). The plug wires aren't all dried out and I hear the pump when the key is turned to on, but can't tell after that. I'm thinking it is a weak fuel pump or some kind of fuel regulator problem, but if anyone has any suggestions before I go dropping the tank it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Yeah I can hear the pump and the injectors are spraying (looks more like they are leaking). When you spin it over it will fire for just a second and then stumble out.

I don't have a fuel pressure tester right this second....is there anywhere to hook one up or do you have to rig it.