again, for those atheist

I was told they did a premed on me to determine if I was healthy enough to withstand surgery, ask what would happen if I wasn't didn't get a reply. Told my son that if that infection got into my kidneys would be on dialysis for the rest of my life. My cousin at the ripe old age of 21 was driving a junker to college with a leaking heater, the antifreeze fumes wrecked his kidneys, was on dialysis, but a two year painful life before he died, was my uncle's only son, extremely said, but could have been prevented with knowledge, extremely sensitive on this subject.

My son's SUV had a heater core leak, GM made the heater hose to short causing a heat tube to crack, I mounted the hose form the engine to the fender well first before this went to the heater. Really stupid design, other problems are buying crap from China, not the place to save half a buck.

Some diseases are hereditary, several forms of cancer are but leukemia is not. Wife's co-walker daughter somehow received leukemia, been in he hospital for some time. Want to do a bone marrow transplant to save her, but have to wait until she is strong enough to have this surgery, all you can do is pray.

Sometimes, the only thing you can do his pray.

Will say a prayer for your sister.