Make
Fleetwood
Model
Southwind
Year
Miles
Engine
ford v10
I have a 2015 Fleetwood Southwind with a ford v10. I got code b1676. No warning lights illuminated just did a check with my obd2 reader and this code came up. Where is the control pump/module? Or should i look at something else..BTW i am not a mechanic.

grcauto

wrench
Why did you check it? What scan tool?

grcauto

wrench
I do not know what kind of reader you have. It reads codes. What brand? You ought to invest in a scan tool rather than a very very limited code reader. They are near useless.

I appreciate you respondin but i dont inderstand why youj so concerned about my FIXD scanner and reader instead of the [problem which has been verified.

grcauto

wrench
I appreciate you respondin but i dont inderstand why youj so concerned about my FIXD scanner and reader instead of the [problem which has been verified.
What do you mean verified. I thought it is running fine and no lights. Are you having driveability issues? The reason I'm so skeptical about that code is it is for EV and not gas.

jigfeett

Check ( remove and clean) all the cables and fuses, sometimes a fix is as simple as removal and replacement of a fuse.

OBD II fault code B1676 is a manufacturer-specific trouble code.

“Battery Pack Voltage out Of Range”, and is set when the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) detects an abnormal battery voltage.

Code B1676 is a good example of how some codes have ambiguous meanings; on the surface, code B1676 appears to be related to low battery voltages on the vehicle possibly in the ABS braking systems.