Battery Charge Management System (BCMS)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
bmw almost limits, dont want info, up here we have one for disect. But now with this common cold natural selection deal. We have to go back to basics.

I wish beaver camp still existed.

Hello kids, bomb are commotion, come over here and hide under said desk. Trump is a joke, media is fire, and I am last resort when shyte hits the fan. It is my job. For now, shut up, and finance what u have, low time hole to make a $$

NickD

wrench
Think how cheap that could need these things if they had an AC induction motor and a trolley. No need for a transmission, just reverse one of the phases for reverse. Has both huge torque and high speed running, reason why train locomotives are electrically driven, but do carry their own electrical generation. Trolleys were popular well before the introduction of the internal combustion engine.

Vehicle will just need a small battery to get you off the road into your driveway.

Another popular idea in the early 20th Century was the overhead monorail. No need for tires and thousands of miles of road that need snow clearing and constant maintenance, simple shroud over the rail will keep it dry. The land underneath could be farmed. Speed limits? None, bodies very light on these car, speeds in excess of 400 mph.

What do we have instead? A rubber tire on ice, not a good idea.