Bonded leather

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
@cruisenow, for some reason, I feel I have been ignoring you for no apparent reason at all. I am sorry for that will try to correct that forthwith. But first, I must go to store and buy beer and smoke, my nightly ritual of being being a modern man.

BTW, yeah, comfy. But the leather is not leather. Looked good at the store, price was cheap. I got what I paid for. They are still as comfortable to sit in and enjoy fine movies in blue ray and such. But when you look at the head rests, you just go, damn, in your head and say I should have spent a grand more for the up scale. "Hind sight" is the proper term I think.

The thing that gets me, is I knew this. Yet still went ahead with the purchase of the home theater sitting unit on looks alone and a limited budget and a nagging GF that told me my old sitting arrangement smelled of beer and fart. ;)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
So, now that I am back from beer and smoke run. I can |forthwith| this.

I have probably not answered any of your questions or comments because I felt they needed more substance to appeal to my mind.

At first I thought you were (still think so) a robot.

So I am hoping to address this by committing you to introduce yourself to the BAT community.

Much like I will do to introduce myself to you.

Hi, I am from quebec canada, I am a car nut since childhood and decided to make a living out of it. I like beer, rock and roll, especially hard rock, and sometimes belligerent heavy metal.

I also like helping others, and this site provided the best platform for me when I first fell upon it.

So, that being said, who are you? And what do you wish from this site and the ppl that come here? I come here to help, but alot if it is for camaraderie and to talk about things car related, and sometimes other stuff. Just like this thread of mine about cheap leather home theater units. ;)

I sometimes post stuff under influence, but have really curbed that lately (or so I think) but still relapse in the odd video or two.

So just wait for it. That being said.

Welcome @cruisenow. Can't wait to see if your a internet bot or not. I dare you. :p:D:eek: What lights your gears or turbos to be here and lurk around?