Cig lighter to cig lighter battery chargers

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
your doors in -30*F weather, the wires between your door and the door jam will break
This I will attest to, but slammin or slowly closing doesnt affect breakage much. Unless you leave the window open all the time and climb in and start the car that way, then let it get warm, then maybe it wont brittle at -50c ;)

Anyway, had fun at work, hi guys. ;)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Afterthought. who in their right mind would do the above @ -50c

Another after thought, who in their right minds lives where it is -50c old news, but California ppl beware, I know brittle wires as much as a mexican who just got off the bus in nunavut. :rolleyes::giveup:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Mexican guy says, where do I go for the field work. Which field? I respond. He says the stawberry fields. I say, you in wrong season and wrong latitude and longetude. Go back to plane, ask if ice has melted, if not wait for el ninio, and we will beck you back on track when one the pandemic has elected trump again, then you can have all the strawberry field you want.

Canadian promises, that or freeze to death. Happily for us, the mexicans don't stay long, I say, at least there ain't no fence. ;)

NickD

wrench
I cross into Canada at Thunder Bay, guy at a shack sitting on a stool with a large hat on his head leaned over doesn't even look. Just ask if I have any firearms. pets, or worse yet, plants. Just reply no, says go ahead. You don't dare pick a daisy on the US side of the border and try to bring that into Canada.

Once in Canada, meet mosquitoes that never saw humans before, millions of them, but somehow they know exactly what to do with you. Took my kids for a ride around Lake Superior, who says this planet is over populated, can drive 300 miles or is that Kilometers without seeing a soul. Did see one squirrel run across the road.