dealing ppl in a pandemic and how to stay postif in your mind.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
so I try to hid cookies among chicken while making pulled pork while she is working grave yard shift for old ppl in pandemic.

Hard to top.

so here is my idea, Hide the things every where.

even in the chicken casserole

lol

chokolate is on hand, flowers wilted in minus 24 centigrade, roeses were no good, chucked them on the highway 20. Shyte I suck at romance, just a tuff guy trying to be what he aint. anyway, I really try.

this is the rub

hope I got all assembled

IMG_20210213_193929647[1].jpg

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
here are my hiding skills

plz help me do better ;) and yes, the color is valentines pink or whatever, I am color blind and cant hear cuz of the zip guns etc.

Is this good

no

IMG_20210214_014852225[1].jpg

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
ok guys, I know I post some useless stuff here sometimes, but I have to toot my horn here.

I just signed for a real sweet apartment. 2 balconies, a small garage, has a stand up shower for my greasy arse, and also has a central vacuum thingy.

Going forward is in increments, but this time, it went fast, the credit check revealed I like hitting cops, I choked on that one, dude still leased.

Anyway.

Just saying, when you work hard, and put a positive foot forward, it actually work. Just sayin. Bonus, I think I can see my image in the hard wood floors.

It is real sweet. Comes with a price though. 20 under a grand

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
my gf is happy, but now we need to fashion. Oh boy, maybe a few venting posts to come. I dont like fashion, I like what works

shyte, what did I just get myself into again. Billr would say, is the f ing worth it.

At end of day, I did take that into consideration. If I have been goin out with this greek girl for the last 12-14 yrs, plz dont tel her I cant remember btw, and I think that now is a good time to pool our resources.

If she pisses me off, at least I have the garage. ;) :fixed::p:beer::beer::beer::eek:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
when the dude ask for rental reference, I said 14 yrs at same place enough, he said yeah. I said I hope so, cuz I will stay here till I die if you let me.

I am to old to buy a house, the market is not for buyer, and the only other option is to go live on the island of mykonos in greece where my gf father has some land and shyte.

First off, I cant leave canada for legal stuff.

sECOND, WTF YOU WANT ME TO DO IN GREECE, SUNTAN ALL DAY.

anyway end of caps, I dont see my french arse in greece. So thx for easy out, but I prefer my own way.

billr

wrench
Staff member
Is this the same GF you took on a "zip-line" vacation a couple of years ago? I thought you wore that one out and were on to a new one...

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I think there is a program out there that works this way, it scan multiple sites, looks for key words such as arse, and a robot does the rest.

Now I know this may sound paranoid, but I really think this is how it works, and I dont think georgewaw is real. Cuz if he is, me and him seriously need some therapy together. I will start off as the punching bag.

Once he done, my turn.

On a more serious note, did any one catch the new marvel comic show. GSP is in it. I loved it. Good to see a french canadian in hollywood again. Kudos on that one. Great action scene at the beginning. Had me on edge of my seat. The show is called captain america, winter soldier. Here is a clip I found of GSP in action. Half the actors are probably scared shytless to do a fight scene with him, cuz he really is the real deal.

For those actually interested in dealing with this pandemic, can someone explain to me what americans dont understand. This is not good at all. The ppl down there have no regards to public health, no regards to futur growth, just plain stupid as a collective. You all need some serious soul searching if you think this following link is ok on any level

I really hope georgewaw chimes in here. ;)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
normally I am pretty good at playing the devils advocate, but in that florida spring break thing, I am just speechless. I guess you just cant fix stupid. This is how the rest of the world sees you ppl down there.

Jesus h christ, I thought I was stupid. Lol. Nope, this collective is way stupider than I could ever imagine. It really takes the cake. And trust me when I say french canadians are usually pretty good in the stupid arena, well this one sure takes the cake, kind of right up there with storming the USA capital building. Really f ing intelligent.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I really invite someone to say I am out of line here. I will text you my address, you can go and buy a gun, come up here, and shoot me in the head.

Cus with a collective like this, we will never see the end of this pandemic. So a bullet in my head is probably better, even better, done deal with a florida bought gun. A gloch to be precise. Probably wrote that wrong and I dont care.

I will even meet you at the border to help walk through the woods. Then shoot me, and while your at it,empty the whole gun on an innocent family. Cus that is essentially what you all just did. See, even I can come up with a stupid master plan.

Ok, nuff of my ranting.

yeah you just cant fix stupid. Bravo florida. You are all on the map now for all the wrong reasons. And trust that I know a few snowbirds were probably part of this. Shame on you for participating in this event.

billr

wrench
Staff member
Nearly every day I prune out spam like the one from "georgewawa". Most get caught in the site filters, but a few get through. Ignore, no need to report, I will get to them soon.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Making slow cooker beef stew, will slow cook all night while I sleep. Love those things. Next one I want to buy is a stainless one with a timer on it.

But I am iffy to throw my floral archaic simple toggle switch one cuz it has been working so well for the last 20 yrs.

I fear I buy one of these new fancy jobs, wont last a year.

Anyway, now that apartment hunting is over, now need to fashion. Shyster. This is where my wallet gets a cramp. Kinda like when the strap on toolbox comes around for the young bucks. They get the same cramp. ;)