Hello all. Just wanted to say happy holidays.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
So, I will start, thnx for all here that just kept coming back. Second, thx for all those who had a hard time this year, and still kept coming back.

And for new years, I want to thx those who will STILL keep coming back even if they dont want to.

Third, thx for those who listened to my uselss rants, ugly tune, french tunes, and still think we are done.

As a car guy, what would you want for christams???????????????????

I dont like this one, but will post it.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
If santa claus exits, I want a ryzen 7. Last piece missing.

I already got my wish, my sister got better, so I am all good, but as any man child, I want more. oops.

Some guys want a mustang, some guys want new gf, others want a dewalt kit, 20v. As U grow older, at least in my case, the wish list gets shorter, but the price tag gets higher.

Trick, if you want something from you wife/gf, play this subtly!! You might get it if she has saved up. ;)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Dave, that last tune was just for you and your family. I am just setting to go for a 800km ride to see family, 800 is round trip. Should be there after 5, we are going to play eucher. :D

billr

wrench
Staff member
I'll answer the "what do you want" in the Lounge; it will sound too much like a rant. Look for the EV thread there.