HOW TO GET BITCH SLAPPED

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Well that link was ok, but I DINT REALLY SAY WHY i WANTED TO BITCH SLAP SOMEONE,

Ok, back to normal somewhat, my sister, jesus h christ

right now, I am in a rut, and the basis of this site is open yes maybe, and knowing my aunt aint going to come here for some joy in wiring or tsb susch and such.

It my way of saying holy crap, can I do somethuing for my sister, damn, nope, all done

Worst feeling in the world when you try to convince your own mother that her own daughter is better off smoking weed. My sisters liver is shot, I took weekend off, cant stand it anymore, to far away. Have to make an echo run. she says she is jaundiced to max, my mom is tits up, my dad is pissied offed at me for doing whatever I cant remeber that even remotly comes close to shut your mouth and go see your f ing daughter at urgency.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
this the 6th time in a 12 month yr my sister has gone in for blood transfusions, infections gallore. This time, doc said it was by urine infection, went into gall bladder, then kidneys, fuck

is there any thing left that can go wrong or just a small slpiff here and there, lay off the jack and smirnhoff hassolhof.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Sometimes it is hard to blurr the lines

I am going to do one last ditch effort to get to my sister.

Cuz why she dont call me, cuz I am too much like dad.

Screw u, you r done being sorry, you up now, cuz my turn, mom is tired. If you dont get that, check my sewing machine in your space, not the red one, the blue one

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I feel like such a heel right now, the guilt I feel is not mine. but since it is blood, even if brought up in different places and homes, I will never back down. I cant stop my mom from crying, we know sister bear is on last lost time. it is really hard for me to say this, so i write it were no one who really matters in my little bit of the woods would care.

Right now, if I could go caboom, yeah, right now would be a good time.

it is harder to play the victim than actually being the victim, and right now, I cant find words to comfort my sister on her questions on how to stay alive.

STOP VODKA

She said she got the message, this morning we talked slash texted, nappy, now she got pills, god gang it.

NickD

wrench
Who said all men, women to our created equal, wife sees many babies die even before they are two years old. Already lost two nieces, one at 19 other at 37 due to inherited diseases.

Wife's co-worker 40 daugter with leukemia had her bone marrow transplant postponed for various undisclosed reasons. In the process lost both her kidneys.

I was put on a medication after my surgery almost two years ago, but learned my creatinine levels were going up. Was taken off the mediation, so my levels are going down again, but was concerned about losing a kidney.

What can anyone say about taking in self afflecting drugs, may make you feel good for a very short time, but even short term can be a disaster to your body. Nixon started that drug war 50 years ago, still a losing battle, can help some politicians, judges, and law enforcement is involved. Biggest bad joke is all these Drug Free signs at our schools.