Hyundai Sensor problem

nickb2, thx for all the comments. In actual fact my car is in good nick. The disconnect of battery is just one of my own thinking strategy to try and get to some idea of what is going on. I actually follow through on all the helping comments and trying to to eliminate possible faults one by one rather than making one big change all at once and never know what was actually causing the problem. Hence keep up the ideas and i am sure this vehicle of mine will be good as new. I will add some photo's just for fun. Thank you all for helping out!

Guy's, I see i was not liked but hey that is life. I am happy to report back that my Hyundai is running perfect. Lot of comments, worked through them and this morning i removed my non OEM throttle cylinder sensor and replaced with the OEM spec sensor. Problem solved. Parts in Namibia does take a while to arrive.
To all and everyone thank you for your help. I am signing out but will always check the BAT forum as it is very interesting.
RonnieV Retired

Attachments

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Guy's, I see i was not liked but hey that is life.
That is untrue, and if you perceived that, I am truly sorry.

And yes, very well kept car by the looks of it.
i removed my non OEM throttle cylinder sensor
By this, do you mean TPS sensor, cuz in my language and country, this very same car has nothing call a throttle cylinder sensor.