ignition key does not always want to turn

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
#eddie, montreal and monterigie region is cool now. We all in red zone, traffic to work is a breeze. Good thing I fix first responder cars and such. At least I am paying bills.

Work is weird lately. Shit closing down everywhere, ppl scared to talk to each other, others sayin shyte they dont need to sayé

Not goods times, so work is key in my frame of mind. I always saw yours posts as mine, easy, a bit dumb, but just smart enoughé

;)

NickD

wrench
Most common problem is steering wheel locks, put pressure on the steering wheel.

Don't even get me started on anti-thief, superior for preventing the rightful owner from starting their vehicle. Especially after the warranty runs out. But if a thief does steal your vehicle, doing you a favor the way they are making vehicles today. He will get all your problems.

eddieguy

I thibk eddie is from new york.

:eek:
Actually I'm from Kansas City Missouri the rest of the country probably thinks we're a cow town but that's okay. cows make for good eating and we love our barbecue here. I hope I did not offend you in anyway but if I did my family usually only gives people a hard time that we like so that should make you feel better. Talk to a locksmith over the phone earlier and he told me that over 75% of the time a new cut key Woodwork in the ignition regardless of whether the key did work in the door locks or not I figure for $18 to cut a new key I'll start with that gamble first

eddieguy

Actually I'm from Kansas City Missouri the rest of the country probably thinks we're a cow town but that's okay. cows make for good eating and we love our barbecue here. I hope I did not offend you in anyway but if I did my family usually only gives people a hard time that we like so that should make you feel better. Talk to a locksmith over the phone earlier and he told me that over 75% of the time a new cut key Woodwork in the ignition regardless of whether the key did work in the door locks or not I figure for $18 to cut a new key I'll start with that gamble first
hey Nick B2 I think I got some good ideas for writing a book but I don't think you would like it cuz it would just be one big chunk of writing I suppose I could title the book "the big chunk" I had to throw that last part in there I thought you'd get a laugh out of it

eddieguy

Most common problem is steering wheel locks, put pressure on the steering wheel.

Don't even get me started on anti-thief, superior for preventing the rightful owner from starting their vehicle. Especially after the warranty runs out. But if a thief does steal your vehicle, doing you a favor the way they are making vehicles today. He will get all your problems.
that kind of reminds me of that joke about identity theft the other day some guy stole my identity and now he doesn't have a life

NickD

wrench

Had to travel to Kansas City, Missouri, had to be awake, also Kansas City, Kansas, was around 9/11 time with new airline restrictions. From Northern Wisconsin, even with a 55 mph speed limit, would have been quicker to drive. Can't think of anything more boring than hanging around in an airport for hours in line.

NickD

wrench
89 Lincoln Continental had that no key turn problem, decided to remove the steering wheel but that steering wheel lock mechanism had to be removed first. What the heck is that? First encounter with a Torx screw, more tools added to my tool box. That steering wheel locking mechanism was made with pot metal with a hardness like soft lead. Key has to release those pegs to unlock the steering wheel, what a piece of (foul language).

Just left it off that solved that not being able to rotate the ignition key problem. But also made the car easier to steal, but unfortunately for me, nobody stole it.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
@eddieguy

I wouldnt know if kansas is cow land or not. I know up here, in my region, we are farm ppl also. Our center of agriculture actually reside in my direct region where I live.

Porc, bovin, corn, apples, etc, and the cider that comes from with it is a no no for partying, way too big of a headache the next day, and dont get me started on our up here moonshine, it is just despicable what it does to a mans capacity the next day.

One thing for sure I do know is how to dunk a boot in cow mud. :eek:

Funny story, once saw motorhead in a cow field. A LONG time ago. Cooler got stuck in cow mud cuz my sister danced all night on it, and I lost some brownies in the mud, a whole night of party stuff we could not find or actually salvage, only thing we salvadged was a motorhead memory that still to this day feels awesome.

Great show, shyty setting.

But hey, I was 13yrs old at the time. And yeah, I digged motorhead. I was born in 75, do the math. I sold brownies at 13, not the badge at your door kind of fund my hunting trip type deal. Anyway, paper route still worked and then ended up being a pesky auto tech. Better than drugs.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
On another flip one, whilst coming home from work today. Some arse whipe tried to road rage me today. I pulled over as he asked me too. Knowing full well if I got out of my car like he wanted to, it was on.

But then My head kicked in, I just leaned on the passenger side as the window went down and smiled. I think my mug gave hime another destination than me actually getting out and flogging him with his own wiper blades. :cool::fixed::bat:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.

I am Feeling good and hope your good in kansas. And more than hoping all this BS in this voting shyte just goes away with the other not clue guy. ;)

That being said or written, check my newish tool reviews to come, testing them hard,

:bat:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I could title the book "the big chunk" I had to throw that last part in there I thought you'd get a laugh out of it
Big chunk eddie,

Yeah, I kinda see that as a book.

You know what eddie, I work to hard in my life to judge. But you sure do write in chunks. And I like you for it, it shows you have panache. So google that word, and come up here cuz I cant go down there, something to do with hitting a cop up in nunavut. oops. o_O

eddieguy

Big chunk eddie,

Yeah, I kinda see that as a book.

You know what eddie, I work to hard in my life to judge. But you sure do write in chunks. And I like you for it, it shows you have panache. So google that word, and come up here cuz I cant go down there, something to do with hitting a cop up in nunavut. oops. o_O
I looked up what it means to have panache- i like it. Now you got me curious about the cop incident. I would not suggest hitting any cops around here, you can get tased & end up on the bottom of the dog pile getting clubbed with their nightsticks although I don't think they call them nightsticks anymore. I thought road rage was more of an American thing I thought they were more peaceful in Canada lol