memes

miketx

Hollywood portrays aliens from outer space as rather unattractive persons to us, but in reality its the other way around. Ha, don't ask me how I know.
alien.jpg

alien2.jpg

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I am really starting to like you mike. I especially like that picture of the trans bathroom sink. That is nice. Not sure my gf would like it, but hey, thats why we live in different lodgings. You dont like, go home.

I dont know how my gf puts up with my ADHD,

here is a picture of an ev step up step down, if ever your interested, we are trying to get an ev forum going, it was Billr idea. But from looking at your memes, you like tranny work. Again, you will be a great addition to this site. Plz keep coming back.

Sadly, with the covid thing going on, the ev courses are on hold again, so wont be able to update in near futur, but it sure makes for good discussion. Other pic is from the ev school in montreal. Real nice place.

20200123_110259.jpg20200206_095940.jpg

Last edited:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
this one is cool also. The car is literally in the cafeteria area, right next to a few harlys and bugatti. I am going on 46 now, and I still love this stuff. You can take the boy out of a man, but he will always be a boy when machinery is involved.

20200212_100923.jpg

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I have a cousin who moved down there in TX, austin I think. He is liking the vibe down there. Sadly, I cannot go to usa, dumb stuff I did back in the day if you get drift.

I am off right now and have time to welcome you better now. @first, I thought you one of those trolls.

But with this thread, you just proofed you r not.

I dont even know if they have labor day down there, but it sure felt good to have a few days off.

I would like to ask a question of you, or any other here in regards to a radio upgrade. I am on the fence on which one to buy, and wanted to know if you or a friend etc have installed these, and what r your ideas of the system.

It looks cheap, and is cheap, but does it do what it says?

I am looking to upgrade the entune radio in my new toy car. I am looking at a android 10 or 8 version of a 10.1 inch display.

The aliblabla version is 200$ish, the usa version is 600$ish. Here are a few links to what I want. Should I cheap out, or go big and regret later?

Other ppl here, plz also chime in, cuz the stock radio in this s corrolla sucks.

miketx

I have a cousin who moved down there in TX, austin I think. He is liking the vibe down there. Sadly, I cannot go to usa, dumb stuff I did back in the day if you get drift.

I am off right now and have time to welcome you better now. @first, I thought you one of those trolls.

But with this thread, you just proofed you r not.

I dont even know if they have labor day down there, but it sure felt good to have a few days off.

I would like to ask a question of you, or any other here in regards to a radio upgrade. I am on the fence on which one to buy, and wanted to know if you or a friend etc have installed these, and what r your ideas of the system.

It looks cheap, and is cheap, but does it do what it says?

I am looking to upgrade the entune radio in my new toy car. I am looking at a android 10 or 8 version of a 10.1 inch display.

The aliblabla version is 200$ish, the usa version is 600$ish. Here are a few links to what I want. Should I cheap out, or go big and regret later?

Other ppl here, plz also chime in, cuz the stock radio in this s corrolla sucks.
Sorry I can't help you there, the only radio I installed was an 8 track tape player when I was 16, back in the 1800's! ;)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
After that, I will just watch this awesome cooking show, with selenna gomez, wowzer she is nice to gander at. Then wonder why my steak came out wrong.