memes

miketx

After that, I will just watch this awesome cooking show, with selnena gomez, wowzer she is nice to gander at. Then wonder why my steak came out wrong.
Perhaps you didn't tenderize your meat enough?

1599497844444.png

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
we on a roll now. But there are forums rules, and I dont bide by them often, but the other day, an investigator car came in, engine seized, last number on ticket, mine. Shyte.

I am guessing going to cop school means you dont need to heed the warning lights. I looked at my boss and said what, you gonna fire me?

He kinda said no. I said ok.

I fix interceptors now for a living, and yes I like water cooled pc's, slow toyota cars and adventure in in depth zip lining and pissing my neighbors off when I am in down time.

20200217_014851.jpg

miketx

we on a roll now. But there are forums rules, and I dont bide by them often, but the other day, an investigator car came in, engine seized, last number on ticket, mine. Shyte.

I am guessing going to cop school means you dont need to heed the warning lights. I looked at my boss and said what, you gonna fire me?

He kinda said no. I said ok.

I fix interceptors now for a living, and yes I like water cooled pc's, slow toyota cars and adventure in in depth zip lining and pissing my neighbors off when I am in down time.

View attachment 11113
I don't know dude, I don't think ugly quite does it justice...;)