Mobik Lift

jordanr

BAT Auto Editor
Have a friend who invented this mobile lift trailer. Photo attached. You can lift a car up in a parking lot. Available for lease or purchase. Not a bad idea?

Attachments

Mobile Dan

wrench
Tall people get shin damage. Short people broken legs and ankles. I'd like to see it in action.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
My $.02 is why would I invest? Seems only good for changing tires or brakes or for simple front/rear end work, much less doing hydraulics. How can I even get under there to do some serious work?

Good idea for sure. But not for what I do. Especially where I live. Need walls. I do not see the use of this in Quebec.

Tony

wrench
I can see where it could come in handy. For a lot of mobile repair outfits.
Even oil changes and stuff like that.

Nick,
in your area, I can see your point.
Even in the NW, it would only be able to be used in the summer time.

But I have to admit, it does look handy to me.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Never pass up the opportunity to shut up. A smart man knows what to say.
A wise man knows if he should say it or not.

I will heed this advice and pass it on to my buddies. I don't just see us investing. I will however, give this a second look. I have a friend that has cube truck for mobile work. He does everything by jack. His mobile unit is pretty small and can only do small car repair. I just don't see how this installment would be an asset, cuz it would be down in winter. Up here, winter lasts for ages.​

Mobile Dan

wrench
I am curious to know what sort of service outfit had leased this unit repeatedly. Repeat would indicate that the unit works well for the job they are doing. What are they using it for? Tow to a fleet parking lot, climb into the center and stand on the ground for oil changes?

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
My good friend has something similar to this and we do most of our work indoors on the move. Albeit the picture here is much nicer than my friend's. Lets say we put some mileage into it. Oh, and elbow grease. This one goes for 38K. How much is that trailer mobile lift going for??? Curious, cuz I have some friends in Alberta that might consider this option.7765-2012-continental-cargo-enclosed-car-hauler-1-750x434_c.jpg

pontoon

They have enclosed versions now , the stacker version for winter areas.

pontoon

I am curious to know what sort of service outfit had leased this unit repeatedly. Repeat would indicate that the unit works well for the job they are doing. What are they using it for? Tow to a fleet parking lot, climb into the center and stand on the ground for oil changes?
They are not being leased but rather being bought by entities than see the need for it in their work environments. Unit works well and each unit is customized to suit the needs of the user.If want one you have to visit their website and customize one to suit what you need it for.