wrench

Dorman - Conduct-Tite 14 Gauge Fusible Link Wire Carded
2 reviews
30 DAY REPLACEMENT IF DEFECTIVE
Part # 85623
Product thumb

Product thumb

Product main large
You could do testing with a (fused) jumper wire, but it would be a really bad idea to not protect the circuit with a fusible link.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Ok, hello chuck. I am late to game but yeah, here is my wiring I found, I used a rv cutaway from mitchel. And yeah, that fuse link seems suspect.

Here is a wiring from a 88 rv cutaway with a 7.4l. Plz message me if that pdf didnt work. I havent used my system in a while and bullzip is not installed on my new PC. I am using microsoft pdf creator thingy.

Fuse link 39 pink. I think I saw that in one of your first pics, post #5 I think I saw a fuse link pink there. so this would confirm

This a "G" series motorhome, and tiffin or allegro will not have changed anything in regards to the cluster and such, so yeah, they wont be of any help atol.

Check also the ground nuts at cluster, they do loosen once in a while. Here is a picture of what those look like.

Attachments

Last edited:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
@ mobile dan and others, I often use normal stuff like this instead of old school fuse links, this way when something goes wrong, or I need a different amp application. This link offers ten for 22bucks.

billr

wrench
Staff member
You came late to the party, but you brought the "right stuff". The schematic you posted looks reasonable for a Chevy-based product; the one posted previously does not.

Chuck

Hey everyone. I found the issue. It WAS the fusible link that came off the starter. I just got that replaced this morning and almost everything that is supposed to work, does. Even the horn. Now I'm hunting down the bad ground for the headlights. Thanks for all the help everyone!