Pic of the Biden/ Harris Administration

eddieguy

So Biden's plan is to keep the economy shut down until he thinks that its safe to reopen.

The Left is like one topping pizza. The only strategy they have for fighting this virus are mask.

Biden wants to shut the ecomy down but grow the economy at the same time. I would love to see that magic trick

A pic of America under the Biden/Harris administration

Attachments

NickD

wrench
Bill Clinton was a draft dodger, got president Johnson to pardon him, Biden paid a doctor to show health problems so he didn't have to serve.

Under the Clinton administration, got the IRS to hit 8,000 automotive rebuiders with retail prices on cores, this put 8,000 US rebuilders out of business, all these cores were shipped to China, rebuilding by them was pure crap, but this explains why the Chinese gave Bill billions of dollars for his campaign and congress never question this.

Was an editor for Automotive Rebuilders Magazine that no longer exists and seen many grown men cry. Did hire attorneys to fight this in the supreme court, but crooked Clinton stalled that for eight years. In the mean time the EPA, OSHA, and ERA, including the IRS were giving American industry hell, putting them out of business. Bush didn't give a damn his interest was in Iraq oil starting a war in that country, when the 9/11 guys were from Arabia.

Obama and Biden were more of Bill Clinton, never heard how much cash Obama received for giving our country away to China, we know Biden's kid got 3.5 billion to give our country and jobs away.

This is not politics, politics is another name for bullchit, this is fact.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I hear there are zero covid cases up in nunavut where I worked for a year or so. The virus maybe cannot survive -55c.

Food for thought. I have a better alternative to the phfiser vaccine, lets all invade nunavut. :eek: classic to follow is "invaders" from the number of the beast album by iron maiden

Last edited:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Up here in canada, the case of the infamous mask seems to work, but what is better, is just minding your own business in social distancing.

By that, I mean, in my pea brain dinosaur mind, know, if I have a lift and a toolbox and it has a square footage that is my space, I dont need to wear a mask in that space. And that is a great benefit for ME, cuz that way, I control who comes into my work space. ;)

But if I want to keep my job, policy right now is mask on in all other public spaces where you cant social distance. And that seems to also standard in every other province in canada.

Aint seen no swat teams yet for a covid case.

Last edited:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
But yet another thing that helps us up here, is that we are used to social distancing by nature of locality. And have been doing so much like any northern folk If I was born in florida or california, where the beach is always a constant inciter to go outside, I would be broke and much like

So when a politician tells gov to close down bars. I really dont care, I am canadian and I am used to drinking my beer at home cuz it is usually to cold to go to the bar.

Alot of us are not really lets go rally kind of ppl, cuz first off, it sucks to rally and pillage when it is cold outside. I find it quite funny that I noticed most of the rioting in the usa happens when it is a good day weather day.

I dont think the vikings did a lot of pillaging at -55c temps.

And if I get funny or other comments on canada, I will just laugh it off, cuz most here are not canadian, but those who are, will most assuredly appreciate this following video if you dare.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
trump didnt take a public announcement till today. Well, us canadians as a whole, just sighed in relief, till today.

Can somebody just get that guy off the air? Any7ways I am screwed if I even try to say why most candians dont like trump. He is just not a real viking. He seems to us more like a school sandbox bully that gets other ppl to do his job, and when it fails, he fires thier arse, and look at the purge goin on now, so yeah, canadians right now are just going to sit back, whether another winter, sip or swallow gallons on mable syrup and caribou blood wine. Plz google that, it is great stuff for skidooing and fixing crap that is desinged for other climates than up here.

NickD

wrench
trump didnt take a public announcement till today. Well, us canadians as a whole, just sighed in relief, till today.

Can somebody just get that guy off the air? Any7ways I am screwed if I even try to say why most candians dont like trump. He is just not a real viking. He seems to us more like a school sandbox bully that gets other ppl to do his job, and when it fails, he fires thier arse, and look at the purge goin on now, so yeah, canadians right now are just going to sit back, whether another winter, sip or swallow gallons on mable syrup and caribou blood wine. Plz google that, it is great stuff for skidooing and fixing crap that is desinged for other climates than up here.

Ha wouldn't like Trump either if living in Canada or Mexico making the North American Trade Agreement, more fair to the US.

When Canada came out with socialized medicine, GM started to build plants on the other side of the river to save paying $5,500 per employee on health insurance. That sure overloaded your system. Then what about Kid Bush requiring passports to cross the borders that have been wide open for over two hundred years.

Then for the first time US guys that married Canadian girls or vice versa found out they were in deep trouble.

In the 60's and 70's my company had a lot of plants in Canada for these were for the Canadians, back then had to travel very frequently up there, but my paycheck came from the USA so they could take a hunk away from it for income taxes.

We had a plant at the start of the St. Lawrence Seaway, would see girls there in bikinis when it was only 45*F outside. Tough gals, could look, but not touch. But that was all French speaking people.

If the US had a different secretary of state in that 1812 war would be no Canada, just a much larger USA.