PO101 Mass air flow.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I know a few here will cringe at what I am about to write, but canada, and quebec are breathing easier now.

Usa politics look alot like days of our lives episodes I used to run away from. I liked GI joe, but now, this is redonculous. The political enviroment that this trump orange glow in the dark thing started, and warped in a sense the core essence of american and canadian philosophy.

Keeping things open source is giving power back to the ppl.

Hence why I said that was a trick question.

;)

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
if there was (A) thing all canadians knew, nothing about trump was open, and he will face charges for that soon, or run to the hills as most hyper extended rich ppl do.

I think they call this a knee jerk reaction.

I think I speak for most canadians, but trump has an ego the size of texas, and that is never good when your a head of state.

Ok, end of rant, if that was even a rant.

Boomer

But to finally actually answer your initial question, yes emphatically, I am still a beleiver in anything that keeps the stranded man in hopes he can fix his own!! And the elm chip was one of the first ones to provide that. :)
Thanks! I've thought about it but, as a DIYer you know how it is. When nothing is wrong with your vehicle you tend not to think so much about that stuff.

NickD

wrench
Read new vehicle window stickers as to what percentage of components are Made in China, some are as great as 40%, don't walk away run. Best I could find was less than 1% and so far as been a troublefree car.

Think Nickb2 is talking about a guy running for president who is owned by China. Son's company move production to China, the way they take care of their people is criminal, work a six day 16 hour day for 12 bucks. 20-15 jammed in a room, no privacy, 200 to one toilet. He quit, kept on getting sick like walk in sewer cover streets, China was also a bit mean infecting the entire world with virus and with the money getting from us and other countries, using that not to help their people but building weapons with their neighbor Russia to attack people like us.

Have yet to see one decent product made in China.