Rating flashlights according to lumens.

eddieguy

ok, I just dont get that funky trend.

I just like judas preist when I fix a bmw, I like acdc when I fix a ford, and I like the gipsy kings when I fix a suzuki sx4 awd.

That shyte is rare, like pope shyte rare.

ok, I just dont get that funky trend.

I just like judas preist when I fix a bmw, I like acdc when I fix a ford, and I like the gipsy kings when I fix a suzuki sx4 awd.

That shyte is rare, like pope shyte rare.

This Abbott and Costello skit was one of the greatest of all time I remember watching it when I was a kid long before the days of cable TV

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Yeah, my dad would let me stay up late to watch these classics and also benny hill at 10 30 pm. Watch out, I was glued to tv no matter what my mom said cuz dad said so. And that was that.

Now I am a criminal. ;)

I am too young to have known the stooges live, but I saw almost all the benny hill omes with my dad live on an old jerrold wired remote that looked like a piano. And when you hit the buttons, each one made a huge (thunk)!! and another one would pop up.

I broke a few of these, I played games with it. My dad gave me a few lessons after the third one!!:eek::p:fixed: But, we had cable in the early 80s.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I think the name of the game is whammo or something like that.

Today new guy came into to setup his box and space we prepared for him.

I got three envy of large proportions.

1st one is flash light envy, my gosh, his flash light collection. He even has two hood lights. His snap on charger has six spots to charge batteries at same time. Ok, maybe he needs flashlight therapy also!:rolleyes:

2nd one is , tool box envy, it kinda felt like penile envy. Worst envy of all. SO I looked at my 700$ husky wood top thing and wanted to go home and cry. Yeah, right. Not gonna happen.

#3 was , pride envy, that is the best envy.

When he as done getting setup, he took a picture. I lost pride in my setups, a few yrs ago. I found that sometimes the setup for looks is not functional in fast pace days. But he is 31, so that nice box will wear and tear, but will withstand time better, (me in my head sayin, hope he dont have kids) sure has a head on his shoulders buy the way he talks. Tattoos to yingyang, what looks to be rings in his ear lobes I can probably fit my ding dong through.

I digress, cuz there is a tigress creeping up his neck to his ear which is connected to his patched platinum billy idol kind of thing goin on.

Last young guy was 26 I think, he was same style.

I ask boss, did you just clone the other guy who just left

He laughed.

So moral of this story, I may need to buy a hood light just to be part of the flash light mile high club.

Last edited: