Remember the TH200 metric?

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
To just make things ok, can we just say yeah? I am sorry. Thx Stuart. Yeah, I will rack them up. I can be an a$$hole sometimes.

But it made me feel better when you said you will buy the first round.
My ego can get ahead of me sometimes. I was hitting some ice. I was irate and left it all on you, and you did not deserve that at all.

Funny, note.

LynnM

A PG may be bullet proof but it will kill your gas mileage

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
@ miketx, you will notice as you peruse here, alot of things are lost on me. SO dont even try. I do however hate my self for not welcoming you to this nice community.

So, with that being, welcome newbie. :bat:;):beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
also, try not to post on old threads unless it is pertinent. This thread was slash is more than 4 yrs ago.

Also, another thing you will come to know about me, is I like to post random videos and post whilst drunk or high.

Also another thing you should know about me, is I am a canadian and I dont run to hills easilly. So if you ever really have a diag problem, I am usually real good at following up with loads of stuff to help.

so nuff bout tooting my horn. Its 9 am on sat, and I thx you for this comment, I guess the op saying it was a th200 was lost on you?

It reminded me that ppl need context sometimes. So again, @ mike tx welcome to the community of BAT auto.

miketx

@ miketx, you will notice as you peruse here, alot of things are lost on me. SO dont even try. I do however hate my self for not welcoming you to this nice community.

So, with that being, welcome newbie. :bat:;):beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
1599328495901.png

;) Thanks.

miketx

also, try not to post on old threads unless it is pertinent. This thread was slash is more than 4 yrs ago.

Also, another thing you will come to know about me, is I like to post random videos and post whilst drunk or high.

Also another thing you should know about me, is I am a canadian and I dont run to hills easilly. So if you ever really have a diag problem, I am usually real good at following up with loads of stuff to help.

so nuff bout tooting my horn. Its 9 am on sat, and I thx you for this comment, I guess the op saying it was a th200 was lost on you?

It reminded me that ppl need context sometimes. So again, @ mike tx welcome to the community of BAT auto.
I've rebuilt hundreds of them. Fully clothed of course.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I've rebuilt hundreds of them. Fully clothed of course.
You will be a great addition to this site as we lack trans ppl. I am sadly no good at auto trans rebuilds and BP being our go to guru, sometimes he gets swamped. So having another expert such as you here is a bonus. @ work, I am the (scanner guy). The geek if you want.

I am an alcoholic drug addict wonder. I also like eating and never gain weight. Who r u Mike? Tell us a bit about you. R u from texas? Cuz I thought maybe your moniker mike tx meant that. Dont get me wrong, I dont want your gps or naked arse rebuilding somethine, just want context to welcome a new member.

As for that greta picture. I like you already. You understand humour.

As for this site, it has helped me immensely on very different levels. When I first came here, I was homeless in toronto. I was in a transition house and had to occupy my time in the day cuz we had to go find things to do to get back into life. So I would go to the main librarie down town TO and learned how to use the internet there. That is where I found this site.

Since then, I have worked my but off to get back to what some may call normal life. And most of that is due to this community here.

This is a safe spot for me, and I hope it will be for you also. This site has motivated alot of ppl in so many ways I cannot even begin to say how, it would take me days to describe. And I hate translating that much, so I will surmise to say, I learned better english, I learned how to ppl skills somewhat, lol, and I also learned that helping out a fellow man here is far better than doing nothing at all. It is most rewarding when an OP gets the advice and posts back a fix.

I think this site is particularly good at that. If this site ever goes away, I would try to make one up here for the french canadians. It would be a duty at that point cuz I think the world needs more sites like this. I dont think I can ever repay all the help I got here.

And btw, nothing wrong with rebuilding a tranny naked. :giveup:But if you look like marylin monroe, I may take a gander at that video. But if your ugly like me, no way.

So sunday humour, george carlin would have had fun with greta. May he RIP. But that young girl is right and will go far in life if she doesnt let the rest of the world smash her dreams.

Last edited:

billr

wrench
Staff member
I'm trying to figure out the "naked <=> Greta" connection...

miketx

You will be a great addition to this site as we lack trans ppl. I am sadly no good at auto trans rebuilds and BP being our go to guru, sometimes he gets swamped. So having another expert such as you here is a bonus. @ work, I am the (scanner guy). The geek if you want.

I am an alcoholic drug addict wonder. I also like eating and never gain weight. Who r u Mike? Tell us a bit about you. R u from texas? Cuz I thought maybe your moniker mike tx meant that. Dont get me wrong, I dont want your gps or naked arse rebuilding somethine, just want context to welcome a new member.

As for that greta picture. I like you already. You understand humour.

As for this site, it has helped me immensely on very different levels. When I first came here, I was homeless in toronto. I was in a transition house and had to occupy my time in the day cuz we had to go find things to do to get back into life. So I would go to the main librarie down town TO and learned how to use the internet there. That is where I found this site.

Since then, I have worked my but off to get back to what some may call normal life. And most of that is due to this community here.

This is a safe spot for me, and I hope it will be for you also. This site has motivated alot of ppl in so many ways I cannot even begin to say how, it would take me days to describe. And I hate translating that much, so I will surmise to say, I learned better english, I learned how to ppl skills somewhat, lol, and I also learned that helping out a fellow man here is far better than doing nothing at all. It is most rewarding when an OP gets the advice and posts back a fix.

I think this site is particularly good at that. If this site ever goes away, I would try to make one up here for the french canadians. It would be a duty at that point cuz I think the world needs more sites like this. I dont think I can ever repay all the help I got here.

And btw, nothing wrong with rebuilding a tranny naked. :giveup:But if you look like marylin monroe, I may take a gander at that video. But if your ugly like me, no way.

So sunday humour, george carlin would have had fun with greta. May he RIP. But that young girl is right and will go far in life if she doesnt let the rest of the world smash her dreams.
Thanks, yes I am from TX, and I'm married for 41 years and retired. I stopped working full time on on automatic transmissions 10 years ago. I still remember most of it. Worked on the stuff for nearly 40 years from cast iron powerglides, cast iron Fords, to just about all American and Jap trannys to 2005, and just GM Chrysler and Ford part time after that.

billr

wrench
Staff member
Just for the record: I am proud to have been part of the success here in helping to "save" nickb2; and he has been well worth the effort. He is a valuable resource here, and to his community I expect. By the way, most of saving nckb2 has been through his own effort, I'm not trying to take credit for it.

miketx

Just for the record: I am proud to have been part of the success here in helping to "save" nickb2; and he has been well worth the effort. He is a valuable resource here, and to his community I expect. By the way, most of saving nckb2 has been through his own effort, I'm not trying to take credit for it.
In today's day and age saving your work in critical to success.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
gosh, I can only say one thing to this comment. Thx for seeing me exactly as I am. I miss mobile dan, he was a winner for me also. I got it with him, if you get that drift.