Secondary air 04 Envoy

Code reader says secondary air on my wifes 04 Envoy. Is this a do it yourself fix? I have read that it is under the truck under the drivers side seat? ot there abouts?
I think I have had it with GM. Between this and my 01 sonoma and 01 Jimmy I have learned that as soon as GM products are out of warranty, you are screwed with repair costs. And almost everything on them is from mexico or china.
Sorry to rant, :ROFL

It said P1410 secondary air intake failure
But just looking at the codes online that code is for fuel tank pressure like an unsecured gas cap
and the online codes for secondary air intake/injector is this one.

P1415 Sec Air Inject (AIR)

Damn new cars. The light has been on for a month and dont seem to be hurting performance. and disconecting the batt clears it for about a day.

I need a time machine so I can go get me a new 55 Olds

Transman

Receptionist & Complaint Dept.
Website
www.edsofvineland.com
This is not a good action to take, when you disconnect the battery the computer must re-learn all it's adapts from engine idle to trans shift points. Long term will cause major problems as well as cost fuel economy. The most common problem with GM's engineering on these units is the pump itself. The put it under the battery with the air pickup tube getting water inside from driving. There is an updated kit that relocates the pickup tube higher and less prone to get water infiltration problems. The pump itself is not expensive and most likely will take care of yoru problem. Good luck and post back, Transman