tesla model x

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
was there some question posted about the Tesla X
yes, how to disable parking brake. A hole up front said we don't know how, no data base. I said we can, it is in the screen settings.

Safe to say, client was confused and basically looking at me for reassurance.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I did post this in the OPEN discussion, yes?, Wasn't it you "billr" that said open was fair game for odd questions, well that was one of them. Just me talking about how we are slow to change up here in quebec. But we must embrace what is coming, and blocking a class a tech like me to servers which are essential to what I do is counter productive for the shop s a whole, and undermines my bosses willingness to spend valuable resources to just have a service writer up front flatly refuse nice paying custumers for lack of knowledge. Again, counter productive. I am off today, waiting on family news. .

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
So, if you clic on the above links, not the tunes I so enjoy, but the other ones, you will see all data is available, IF YOUR NOT ON A BLOCKED INTERNET ACCESS POINT> :eek:

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
In my odd way, I am trying to educate folks, and fellow techs about the hurdles we can meet in this industry. Also, educate HT EV car owning ppl out there that there are techs that do not work for big companies anymore but still work very hard to stay up to date, but cant because of lack of understand of the up and coming trend.

Even a harley has an o2 sensor or two. Can be tapped via software, proprietary or not. The right to repair act went out the windows the day that that bill passed congress.

billr

wrench
Staff member
I am sorry to hear of your sister's continued decline. I'm not a big fan of your video barrages here in public, but if they help you get through this tough time, then it is OK with me. Your help here is appreciated.

I would like to talk to you more about the new EV world, but will probably do it in the Lounge or by PM.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
up here, the tesla models are showing worse for wear. It is a design flaw, but fixable. The plastic handles that shoot out just don't work up here, dorman or other such companies are already making revised version. ALL METAL.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.