Make
Lexus
Model
Rx330
Year
Miles
Engine
Hi guys,
I’ve been out of the automotive business for about 11 years now.I’m taking on small jobs to help out friends that can’t afford to have their vehicles fixed.

Car is 04’ Lexus RX 330 i replaced both struts, lower control arms, engine torque strut, Valve cover gaskets, plugs, and oil change i have about 10hrs in it

Anyone have a current time labor guide or can provide me with what you would charge At your shop?

Thanks!

The "poor friend rate" is 50% of average local shop "per hour rate". So, if shops in your area charge about $80 hour, then $400 would be fair if you didn't take too many beer/bullsh!t breaks. 10 hours seems about right for "DIY situation/knows how to do the work".

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
tabbing it all up, should be 8.6or so hrs at a pro shop mitchel time. But for a 2003 in quebec canada, tack on a hr or two for rust. :cool:

I think your right in the zone on 10hrs and probably not alot of bullshyte and beer breaks.

Log

tabbing it all up, should be 8.6or so hrs at a pro shop mitchel time. But for a 2003 in quebec canada, tack on a hr or two for rust. :cool:

I think your right in the zone on 10hrs and probably not alot of bullshyte and beer breaks.
That confirms my intuition thanks for the response. I did this in my barn without air tools or concrete