Toyota Camry 2008 AVC40 2.0L - Right side buttons of steering wheel control not working

Sopheaktra

It is clear to me now what the project involves. I still think it is going to be necessary for us to know all we can about the aftermarket kit to help you.
Per professional here, they ask me to find the diagram wiring air conditioner of this car model then they will know the correct pot to connect from clock spring to A/C. Attach diagram sample of Camry Le but mind should be Camry Aurion.

Attachments

billr

wrench
Staff member
The installer won't share any info on the kit; won't even tell you the make and P/N? Honestly, I feel looking more for schematics is a waste of our time if we can get no clue what circuits the kit is intended to connect to. This should be co-operative effort.

Mobile Dan

wrench
The above diagram in reply #16 is "1 of 2". I have seen #2 and it has the info needed if 2008 USA Camry is the same. I can't post that page, but I will try to write out the information required.
I see two wires, One is red, the other is black. Both wires create a circuit between the clockspring and the AC Control Assembly. Red wire connects to Pin 9 at clockspring. Black wire connects to Pin 10 at clockspring. Red wire connects to Pin 8 at AC Control. Black wire connects to Pin 9 at AC Control. Both wires go in and out of a "Junction Connector" in between the clockspring and the AC Control.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Ok, if you want diagrams for a camry aurion, I suggest going to a site of a country that actually sells them.

I only suggested to say, they may be the same.

Mobile Dan

wrench
The Toyota Aurion /ˈɔːriən/ is a mid-size car produced by Toyota in Australia and parts of Asia from 2006 to 2017. In the two generations it was produced, the Aurion was derived from the equivalent Toyota Camry. Changes were mainly limited to revised front- and rear-end treatment, along with changes to the interior.
Manufacturer: Toyota
Also called: Toyota Camry
Body style: 4-door sedan

Toyota Aurion - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Toyota_Aurion

About featured snippets

Feedback
People also ask

What is the difference between Toyota Aurion and Camry?
The Camry and Aurion are twins under the skin. On the Melbourne production line where these Toyotas are made, one morphs into a Camry and gets a four-cylinder engine while the other morphs into an Aurion and gets a V6 engine.Oct 20, 2006