Transmission problems

stu

Website
www.81x.com
Looks like it. Needed his diaper changed.

NickD

wrench
One thing I know about taking your vehicle to shop, pulling the AT and sending it out for a rebuilt, then installing it, cost most than a couple of bucks.

Only advice that can be given, if the shop doesn't repair your dislikes file a complaint with the better business bureau or hire an attorney, or go to a small claim court, really not small claims, most up to $10,000.00. Had to do this when my kids away from home had bad work done.

Now if you are doing this work yourself, may be able to answer some of your questions.

Ha, could post the name of the shop and address so we know not to go there, but first step is to learn what the shop will do.

Stuart Anderson

One thing I know about taking your vehicle to shop, pulling the AT and sending it out for a rebuilt, then installing it, cost most than a couple of bucks.

Only advice that can be given, if the shop doesn't repair your dislikes file a complaint with the better business bureau or hire an attorney, or go to a small claim court, really not small claims, most up to $10,000.00. Had to do this when my kids away from home had bad work done.

Now if you are doing this work yourself, may be able to answer some of your questions.

Ha, could post the name of the shop and address so we know not to go there, but first step is to learn what the shop will do.
Do the R&R yourself or farm it out you must have valid info it was not messed up by you or them or you will be holding the TP roll

NickD

wrench
What I meant if doing the work yourself with a question that could be answered by some tech can be addressed.

But this unit was taken to a shop that probably charged him more than a couple of bucks. So more of a legal than a mechanical issue.